Sunday, September 23, 2012

Best website for needles and thread!

Have you heard about WAWAK.com?

It is a supply site full of excellent prices on everything but fabric! I recently made my first purchase from WAWAK, and they shipped everything so quickly. Everything was exactly as I ordered.

I picked up some Guterman thread, 1,094 yards for $1.86 each. I'm a convert. Guterman all the way now. I like this thread better than Coats and Clark. And for $1.86? Way cheaper than the big chain store.

I needed some sewing machine needles, so I got a couple 10 packs of Organ needles for $1.75 each. You know needles at the big chain store are only 4 packs, usually for $3.99 a pack. WAWAK's prices are amazing.

Best place to buy needles and thread!
I love this new resource. Shipping is cheap, and quick, and when you spend $100 shipping is free.
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: