Thursday, March 12, 2009

Its been too long

its been too long since I've posted, and much too long since I've posted something I've made. so sad.

I am so excited to announce I bought a 1/4 foot for my machine for $5. not $25 like the sewing machine store was asking. Joann's had a whole section of $5 or less pressure feet for low shank machines, and i think i will go pick up some more even tho i don't know what i would use it for. There was a ruffler thing, and a Teflon foot, and something with a roller on it. I can't pass up a deal like that. And when I opened it was metal, not plastic; i had been concerned because it was sooo light, but its metal, and i bought a back up. Needless to say, all my seams have been more 1/4 inch before this, that thing is tiny. I also have to make sure my needle is in the middle not the left, or i will break the needle. I can see this happening.

I have my fabric picked out for Lola's mystery purse along, its yummy. And I was brave and got magnetic clasp thingy to close the purse with, so hopefully i don't kill it.

My goal is to post pics tomorrow, of things made, and something i received for a swap.

I can't believe its been more than a week since I've posted.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Well I can believe it's been more than a week--I've missed seeing what you're making.
How can I find Lola's mystery purse? Or is that something in your local area only?
Shelly

Jana Nielson said...

Come on! Show me the fabric!!! I'm dying to see it!!