Friday, May 18, 2012

A day of rest and play

Today is doing to be a good day. During baby girl's naps I will be crafting, and today my plan is to hem a pillowcase dress for Little dresses for Africa, then cut out and sew a dress for my own girl. I am also going to try to make some more baby pants to fit over cloth diapers... so far that has not been very successful. So if you know of any good pattern drafting/altering tutorials (free ones) please let me know. I'll post progress pictures later.Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go to made-by-rae dot com. She has lots of free patterns, and her baby pants may be one of them.

Codi said...

I love made by rae! she has such great stuff. I started with one of her free baby pants patterns and it morphed into the pants I posted pics of, but I am still working on getting baby pants to fit over the cloth diapers!