Tuesday, February 24, 2009

purse sew along

i joined lola again's mystery purse sew along. starts in mid march. have you seen her purses? they're super cute. i'm excited.

update: i found a flynn frame from allbrands, the same frame i would get if i bought it from John flynn's website, for $69 with free shipping, instead of 130 +15 for shipping. i'm buying it tonight when i get off work. and i will have 30!!!! bucks for fabric, or thread, or a new rotary cutting mat, or some replacement blades for my rotary cutter, or books, or the kaleidoscope ruler i want (or can i borrow yours for a little while?) or, or, or, maybe some clearance clothes shopping, or batting, i probably need some batting. Or i could be patient, and see if i get anything else for my birthday this Saturday with my fam. i don't think i will last. those joanns coupons are burning a hole in my purse, and i know they have some eco friendly batting on clearance i might want to try out... with my new frame!!!!

3 comments:

Tom H said...

Codi, First off! Thanks for takin a look see at my blog "quiltingandcarving". Thanks for checkin it as a favorite. As to the Flynn frame. Daughter gave me hers when she got a longarm machine. So far I have only used it as a hand quilting frame. Keep us posted on your set up and use of the Flynn with a machine.

Kristina said...

sweet! Another sew along!? I would love to join in. I can't wait to see your work once it gets started in march. I'll head over there now, thanks!

Jana Nielson said...

Thanks for posting about the sewing fun!! I can hardly wait to get started....march 14th seems really far away now.