Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sewing with Paige






First of all, the girl could not have picked an easier pattern. I am not so good with making the patterns work right(i don't follow directions well or i just cant figure out what its trying to tell me) and Paige picked out a robe pattern(simplicity 3575) that was soooo easy. i was worried about the sleeves but the way they told you to make it was so easy. its a good pattern for those afraid of patterns, or beginners. she's not finished tho, so we will sew some more in a week or two.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Looking good! I remember days when I cut things out on the floor! Glad the younger ones can do it, I have to do mine standing up any more! Glad that she has taken an interest and is doing so well. Patterns aren't too hard to understand--as long as you start with something that doesn't have a gazillion pieces. Then they can be a real *itch!
Shelly